Saturday, August 17, 2013

Freebie Friday!

So have you heard about the little sale that is coming up?!?!

Thank You Michelle at 3AM Teacher for the logo!!

I am putting everything in my store at 20% off and then TpT is adding 10% off (which comes out to be 28% total)!  I am so excited because this is my first sale!

That being said, I have been working, working on my products.  I swear it is an addiction!  I have been making a lot of math centers and activities and getting them ready in mt Teachers Pay Teachers store:  Gracieface Learning.

So, I decided to link up with Teaching Blog Addict and join Freebie Friday to give everyone a taster of what I have been working on:


I am excited about these little posters.  They are chevron bilingual (in English and Spanish) number sense posters from numbers 1-10!


Head over to Gracieface Learning to grab these freebies and have a look around.  I will be back tomorrow to show everything I have been working on!

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! I am glad you like them ...and to have you following! Thanks so much!

      Delete